Unknown Spoon

lrg355

I checked R&R and there is no equal.  Their spoon have a more distinct line around the 6 sided "scale" from the die. This is a spoon I bought many years ago and never used.  Put in on in 2012 and it was very active.  It was a magnum size.  The one in the pic was a size such as a NK28 that was given to me by a friend who is a charter Capt.  He didn't know the name either.

I agree it's possibly an R&R spoon. Dave changed spoon blanks many times over the years. He also did prototype stuff that he would give to charter Capt's to run. That red tag on the hook end of the spoon is something he did all the time. Just because you don't see it on the website now doesn't mean he didn't make them. I would send a pic to him and see if it is one of his spoons.

Total Chaos

well my buddy brett and I ran into a similar issue. he won a prototype spoon from R&R years back tried to get another but hard to pinpoint the blank because he has so many (we broke off the only one he had) that red dot makes me think R&R something like rootbeer pattern. good luck<br />

<br />

<br />

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...