salmon spoons NK STINGER + MORE

hey guys i am selling a ton of spoons on ebay lots of good stuff from a captian that retired and i got just about 500 to many spoons so i am sell all my doubles and triples , and some nice custom stuff , seller name is raceb*tch if your new too the big O and just getting started , i am selling them in 10 packs with starting price of $4.99 , good way too stock up for cheap !

anyone from LOU, i will combind shipping for ! and i will end the auctions for any LOU member for $12 plus S/H , thats a good deal right ! ray ray get in there i have too bye some new seats for the new ride , plus a fish finder and one more rigger ! and maybe some more lure"s lol you just never now whats hot , well at least i don"t ,THERE HITTING ON purple frog with red strip ill have too in the water the next day lol. jonny

muskie , i think you need more than 20 more lure , you should get back over there and get at least 50 or 60 at that low starting price , just think you only have too have a $5 bill and a dream !

muskie , i think you need more than 20 more lure , you should get back over there and get at least 50 or 60 at that low starting price , just think you only have too have a $5 bill and a dream !

I really wish I could but I'm kinda financially embarrassed lately :$ I just gotta take my chances, & I hope they all go for you. Good Luck ;)

Moto, I looked at some but not all. I know it list as NK's and others Lot 18 6th from the left looks like a lazer spook on my computer. Having said that, I've always like the dimpled silver backed Pirate 55's over the hex design. That is why i asked. So if anyone has any or knows of any please advise. Wish they never discontinued that blank.

Chinook: When Joe came out with them in the early 80's they were and still are a great spoon. Not sure how many or what pattern your looking for. But I have a lot of them still in the package and some used. I still run my favorite's but if you don't tweek em a bit you can't run em much over 2 - 2.3 down with out spinnin em. Put the ol thumb trick to em and you can run em right up there.