What's really funny or maybe sad is that there are 100 replies to this post and yet only 2 of us mentioned recent fishing reports!

Gas up your boats and get out on the lake!  Plenty of coho's and browns right on the shoreline to cure cabin fever until the "mighty" fish come around.  Fight with fish, not each other.

What's really funny or maybe sad is that there are 100 replies to this post and yet only 2 of us mentioned recent fishing reports!

Gas up your boats and get out on the lake! Plenty of coho's and browns right on the shoreline to cure cabin fever until the "mighty" fish come around. Fight with fish, not each other.

Yupp exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Gas up your boats and get out on the lake! Plenty of coho's and browns right on the shoreline to cure cabin fever until the "mighty" fish come around. Fight with fish, not each other.

Hell yeah. It's entertaining for us guys at work tho. Lol

Lets go for 200. Who has the right of way when combat trolling. Is it the idiot with the boards out or the frickin sailboats. How close does someone have to get to your spread before you start screamin at em. I think its legal to open fire if the same biat screws with you more than two times in one day.

Lets go for 200. Who has the right of way when combat trolling. Is it the idiot with the boards out or the frickin sailboats. How close does someone have to get to your spread before you start screamin at em. I think its legal to open fire if the same biat screws with you more than two times in one day.

Sailboat.

2 miles.

It is.

I caught a bull shark when reading self-proclaimed "pros" bickering in this thread. Grow up and shut up.

If a great debate like this bothers you enough, there are plenty of other things to read and put your "bull s***" on. This proved a lot of points and I loved hearing both sides of the story. No harsh feelings from me, just a good little debate.

Entertaining read...glad it wasnt me that got sucked in this time. Always more fun to watch/read someone else debate with a teenager than to attempt it yourself...lol!

justin

What's with all the bashing on teenagers? Weren't you all one once too? I don't understand this.

Not bashing you at all....I raised two and learned my lesson! Just kidding really, but its a good thing that youth get involved and are active especially on forums.  I find myself debating with my 21 year old on a daily basis and opinions change with maturity not that they necessarily become more valid or inherently logical.  To answer your question I actually was a teenager once even though I was born at a very early age.  Questioning things is important in life for sure as are many other things such as respect of those that came before you and paved the way for the way of life you enjoy.  2 sides to everything!!   

justin

Well said Justin. "Allabout" I apologize for mixing it up with you yesterday and being harsh. Result of a bad day at work with a few of my employees performance issues.

There are no harsh feelings here. It's just an awesome debate. I don't take much seriously, this was fun. Let's go jack another thread! See ya on the flip side!