Saturday my lady and I left the chute headed west towards the Genny. We got almost to the river in 40' of water had great temps and color so we set up in a west troll. Set 2 riggers one parked at 18' pulling a warrior uv salmon candy the other parked at 25' pulling dream weaver seas sick waddler. Got both riggers in and i was geeting the first dipsey ready when the 2nd rigger fired after a great fight we slipped the net under a 18 lb king. We then continued west troll when the first rigger fired was a 6lb brown. Then my depth raider stopped reading the probe and my confidence died. I tried to fix it the rest of the morning but to no avail. We put the boat on the trailer by 1130.

Sunday morning my lady and I left the chute headed west again. We set up just west of the river and trolled back east. My depth raider wouldnt work again despite putting new ends on the cable. It angerd me and made me not want to fish. We trolled for a couple hours but didnt even move a rod. I have to figure out why it doesnt read the probe all the time. All well next weekend ill be back at it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13998949549549_thumb.jpg

Maybe find someone with a depth raider to test your probe on their wire and display? Wish I could help but dont have one. I look at the bend of my riggers and dipsy rods to figure out downspeed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app