Visit to Henrietta Field and Stream.

rolmops

Went there today to see what there is to see and I was pleasantly surprised.

In the fishing section there are a lot of muskie lures, plenty of trolling gear and a good selection of lures. I was happy to see local lure makers represented. They have Northern King lures!

The A-tom-mik products are very well represented and at the same price as our local little guy stores. On the whole not a bad place to go shopping.

Oh, did I mention that it was a madhouse?

What I was impressed by was the boat gear. I had never seen Cannons track system until yesterday. They were selling 24" tracks for $49 each. I bought 2. They are a perfect match for Bert's gear. Pricing overall on everything was competitive.

They also had a good selection of trolling rods and reels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was not overly impressed with the fishing section. Trolling stuff is very limited.

I was told after ice fishing their will be at least 2 isles of trolling stuff. Beautiful store and awesome full body mounts all over. I'll never go to gander again after being here! Also gander does have all their mounts off the walls. And that's another reason not to go back. They may be done in a year.

I wasnt crazy about the amount of trolling tackle either, but I dont fish exclusively while in gear. Looked like they had a broad selection of items for all kinds of fishing. I hope its true as stated above that trolling tackle will expand. As it is right now, Gander has a better selection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app