Thanks Nautitroller

My son gut shot a little buck friday night. The deer took a step as he shot, but the rage extreme, john, his dog, and i bailed him out. Deer made it 800-900 yds and never bedded once including when it dropped dead. I just wanted to thank John as Im certain I would never have recovered the deer without your help. The last couple hundred yds would have been VERY tough all by myself. Dried dark blood was tough and the super dry leaves were blowing around too!

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-14149564703736_thumb.jpg

Les,

I couldnt agree more!!!! I have met so many great guys and learned so much from this forum. Thats why it pains me to read negative, nonconstructive posts. Differing opinions, debate, and discussion are constructive and educational unlike much of the name calling and bs that plagues us this time of year! In addition to recovering a deer that probably shouldnt have been found I met a great, like minded individual and believe all of us had a fine time afield, dog included. John you are welcome at my fire ANYTIME.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Justin, Les and everyone. Just got back from tracking a buck. Only problem is we found a dead doe. Was not the deer he shot, yotes had it totally eaten. Sheddy found the arrow about 200 yds from hit, no blood trail at all... he thought it was a far back hit. Put in 4.5 hrs into the track Oh well we gave it a heck of a try.

As for the brotherhood that is created by LOU the people sharing information on this site are awesome! Getting to meet some of

you has been great. It really gives sportsmen a good name when you see the positive effects that come from this site. I am lucky to be a member. Anyone is welcome to call me if they have a questionable hit.

Good hunting and fishing!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I can't agree more with all the above mentioned. This year is off to a great start!!! Lets keep it that way. Congrats to your sons recovery of the deer. Sometimes $hit happens!! Good luck to all PAP.