Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

post-141714-0-35187900-1425756166_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-11038400-1425756194_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-02920100-1425756351_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-86733000-1425756371_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-69291400-1425756394_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-27543000-1425756414_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-67783000-1423945986_thumb.jpgpost-141714-0-05722500-1423945972_thumb.jpgThis boat is rigged and ready to go trolling on Lake O. LOA is 31'11", beam 10' 6" lots of electronics (Lowarance/Furuno/Depth Raider), hard top/enclosure, auto pilot, twin 260 Mercrusier, tandem axle trailer. Maintained by Pro Marine Services @ East Fork Marine, Sandy Creek. Asking $24,000 obo. Trades considered, looking for an outboard powered boat 20-24 ft.

 

Here is a short list of the gear included:

 

Furuno FCV582L fish finder with Airmar thru hull transducer

Lowrance HDS7 with GPS and Navionics Chip, 200/50Hz transom mount

Lowrance Global Map 5500c

Auto Pilot

Marine VHF

Depth Raider

2 - Cannon Mag 5ST with telescopic booms

1 - Cannon Mag 5HS with telescopic boom

2 - Big Jon Planer board reels

New am/fm/cd/mp3 with 2 new marine speakers

New Washdown Pump

New porta pottie last year

fresh water system

AC/DC fridge

cook top

Small LCD TV - we have never used it

both Drive Couplers replaced last year - Pro Marine

all bellows replaced 2 years ago - Pro Marine

Starboard drive lower replaced 2 years ago - Pro Marine

all trim cylinders and hoses replaced 2 years ago - Pro Marine

Edited by jboeckel
Posted

Pictures?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Posted

Pictures?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry, no pics till spring. This was a recent decision to sell and we weren't really prepared to sell. It's shrink wrapped sitting over at Tom's. I can meet you there most any time you like.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Trade for 2014 Harley ultra classic mint

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry but I already have 2 big V-twins in the garage I can't find time to ride.

Posted

Lol how the shape of boat

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

When I purchased the boat 3 years ago the surveyor gave it an above average rating. Since then I have invested a lot of time and money into it making it even better. I had planed on keeping this for the long haul, it is an awesome fishing vessel for Lake Ontario.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Looks like a nice boat, why are you getting rid of it?  I have a 2005 21ft Steiger Craft with a 140hp Suzuki.  Autopilot, Raymarine fishfinder GPS and Furuno radar.  Two Scotty downriggers.  I'm thinking of moving into something bigger.  Any interest?

Posted

That searay is a very well kept boat. We are in the same port

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Posted

Looks like a nice boat, why are you getting rid of it?  I have a 2005 21ft Steiger Craft with a 140hp Suzuki.  Autopilot, Raymarine fishfinder GPS and Furuno radar.  Two Scotty downriggers.  I'm thinking of moving into something bigger.  Any interest?

It is a nice boat but I have found that it is to big for me and my wife. We really would be happier with something  little smaller. That Steiger Craft sounds interesting. What model is it? I see that they made a design change along the way is this the 8' or 8.5' beam version?

Posted

Wow this boat is just beautiful! It's in my top 3 of the boats I'm deciding from this spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Posted

I am interested, can you send a PM with your # and we can set up a time to take a look?

Posted

I'm interested in the boat could you send me a pm so we can exchange contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...