Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
woodsnwater517

for sale : usa Lakes Systems Multi Troller Downriggers

4 Lakes Systems Multi Troller electric Downriggers. All 4 have swivel bases. Two have 3' booms and push button pads the other two have 5' booms and toggle switches for functions. I fished on the boat these were on about 5 years ago and they worked great. I purchased them that winter and they have sat on a shelf since. They are ready for a new home. Just recently powered them up and displays all work along with function selections and up/down just as they should. $350 for all 4

post-147353-0-74725700-1427939442_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-15489800-1427939458_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-27859400-1427939488_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-02341900-1427939501_thumb.jpg

4 Lakes Systems Multi Troller electric Downriggers. All 4 have swivel bases. Two have 3' booms and push button pads the other two have 5' booms and toggle switches for functions. I fished on the boat these were on about 5 years ago and they worked great. I purchased them that winter and they have sat on a shelf since. They are ready for a new home. Just recently powered them up and displays all work along with function selections and up/down just as they should. $350 for all 4

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

would you be willing to ship these to niles, mi???

if you could take booms out...................loosen the bolts they will slide out and send them separate....it would be cheaper...........

please let me know on the shipping prices..............

thanks

TED

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Can these still be repaired when they break? Who repairs them?

I will work on getting them boxed up over the weekend and see what I can figure for best way to ship

ok, I will wait for your shipping costs..................

I would be interested in the two 5' booms.  Let me know your price with shipping to South Dakota.  Also, do you do Paypal?  Thanks.

Edited by John Kelley

Live close to the oak are located anywhere close??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app