Made our annual trip up to Fairhaven last weekend. Friday had us skunked as well as alot of other boats. Saturday we changed up and hooked up with 5 fish hot lure was watermellon stinger down 4 back 75 around moon beach in 9ft. Sunday was bad as most boats abandoned the lake due to these little black flies all over everything we were able to hook up with a decent size brown using a carmel dolphin stinger down 10 back 75 on the edge of the deep impression to the east of the chute. Fortunately we had these hats with screens on them so we didnt have to deal with flies around our heads. Monday brought some wind but not much fish. We were able to avoid being skunked as my buddy pulled out an Atlantic Salmon on the last rod as we were pulling everything in to head home. Hope to head back up there soon.

Tight lines everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148293-14309599436623_thumb.jpg

post-148293-14309599764315_thumb.jpg

post-148293-1430960020687_thumb.jpg

post-148293-14309600461912_thumb.jpg

Made our annual trip up to Fairhaven last weekend. Friday had us skunked as well as alot of other boats. Saturday we changed up and hooked up with 5 fish hot lure was watermellon stinger down 4 back 75 around moon beach in 9ft. Sunday was bad as most boats abandoned the lake due to these little black flies all over everything we were able to hook up with a decent size brown using a carmel dolphin stinger down 10 back 75 on the edge of the deep impression to the east of the chute. Fortunately we had these hats with screens on them so we didnt have to deal with flies around our heads. Monday brought some wind but not much fish. We were able to avoid being skunked as my buddy pulled out an Atlantic Salmon on the last rod as we were pulling everything in to head home. Hope to head back up there soon.

Tight lines everyone!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's been tough for everyone lately. A couple.browns first thing in the am ( very early ) and shuts down. Most guys are heading deep to bang Lakers. Way to stick it out and get some fish

Mike

'Bout Time

• 2 weeks later...