steelie dan spoon

Ray, I'm not saying that DW doesn't make a super slim in the Steelie Dan. I'm not aware of one however. I only know what the Yeck was referred to. Those SS's are a very good spoon- esp in the metallic frog. That spoon was my hottest for the month of July last year. Off the core was smoking at times. Best of luck this year at the Oak-Duane

Thank you just checked the "box" and found the pink and orange strip one of my better coho spoons .problem that is one of the nk's that the whole surface sorta peals off and im down to 1 stuck a orange and crushed glow strip diag .close enuf for now.thnx again

• 3 weeks later...

The Oak site has pics of geterdun, steeldan and tranny at the top of reports page. They say some of the shops have them in stock. Save a few for me. What's the deal with the SS spoons? Are they thin in thickness like a flutter or in profile as in width? Don't think I have any onboard yet.

The SS spoons are a great addition to the DW lineup. They're shaped more like a Stinger, and are a bit lighter than their regular spoons. The paint DW is using these days is incredible too! We have a bunch of them on board and really like them a lot. We've taken quite a few fish this spring on the Area 51 SS:

GarosMay32008002.jpg

Thanks for the info... They must have just put up the pics. I had emailed Dreamweaver asking for info and got no response???? Guess I will see weather I can get a few from Sharon.

Capts Cove can get the wabbler, NK Goby, Steelie Dan, Get-R-Done and Tranny. I placed my order today and he said they will be in next week.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I have seen it in action I will usually have it down unless conditons dont allow it. It is an excellent deep spoon or in the morning up high....

Usually takes multiple shots, if not the bigger fish of the day!