Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fish-on

Sold / Closed 87 22 ft. Creastliner Sabre Soft Top

Hi, Selling this for my Daughter, It's a 22 ft. 87 Crestliner Sabre Soft top with all Canvas,  Has a 4.3 jasper motor in it, Motor was replaced 2 yrs ago, Might have maybe 10 hrs on it , Runs excellent,  It needs a new lower unit.  I looked this boat over real well,   Think she's crazy but wants $ 2000.00 for it,   I'd say it's worth $ 7000 all day long,   Would make someone an Excellent boat.

Call 607-351-6087   Her name is Heather        IT'S STILL FORSALE

Edited by fish-on

What outdrive does it have Merc? Kind of looks like it, can't really tell for shore??

Where were these deals when I bought the piece of shyt I own!!!

Lol 2nd that.

I'm mean really? I paid 4g and got that much into it mechanically, let alone all the fishing goodies, but I did transfer a lot over from my other boat which never gave me a lick of trouble!!! All because I wanted a 22fter with a cuddy so I didn't have to pick and choose the days I could fish. I had a 18fter center console open bow. Good luck with your sale it's a steal at 2gs!!!!

Yea that's the same boat, same pic. Sequence now there's a soft spot in the back of boat and the lower unit is off to be repaired I assume. Says $2500.00 on CL. And motor is a 05, which still could have low hrs on it. It's definitely a project boat but I say 2gs is still a grate price for that boat. I would definitely buy this boat but with 3 in the driveway now my wife would come unglued LOL

Pap, with 3 in the driveway you might as well buy the forth & start the dealership you always wanted! lol.

Yea I hear ya, I have 2 that are fully equipped and one I bought just for the outdrive, so spare 350 ect. I'm going to strip the Baha and then smash it with the backhoe and take it the dump. This winter. I just heard her NO more BOATS but but honey LOL :lol:  :lol: