HELP!!! Where is Arondo Clay Bay -- or something like that.

I feel like an idiot, but I'm very pleased with the results. I thought that I was going to be driving to some far off marina.

Thanks a lot DTT. I guess that was a west coast screw up. I don't know anything about the local area, but I do really like it out here.

Fish-On this Afternoon!!!

Thanks guys,

Mark

Well... I'm glad that I was able to entertain you guys. HA HA!!!

I did have a great time on the water with Jason and his father.

We went 2 for 4. We lost one really good sized coho/steelhead/jumper right behind the boat.

Great Time

Mark

Well... I'm glad that I was able to entertain you guys. HA HA!!!

I did have a great time on the water with Jason and his father.

We went 2 for 4. We lost one really good sized coho/steelhead/jumper right behind the boat.

Great Time

Mark

Thanks for the good laugh. You've been officially inducted to the site as 1 step below Ray K., our resident humorist. :D

Really though, glad you had a good time and got into some fish. The reports are always appreciated. ;)

Welcome to LOU!!!!!!!!!

We had a good time out there! I got to say I laughed pretty hard when I saw Mark's post! You don't think about visitors trying to figure out all the Indian names around here.

I went out once with Hans (Upgrady) out of I-Bay so this was only my second time out from here, but the posts from this forum gave us a good place to start. Set-up NW out of the channel in 70 fow and trolled North to 220 b/c of the Sandy posts (180-220). We marked a lot from 70-100 but nothing out deep so we pulled in and set-up in 120 on a South troll about dusk.....this is where our 4 releases came. All on NK Mag Spoons and 3 were a Pink/Silver/Black pattern (don't know the name). Rigger was down 40 and this spoon was on a cheater. The big jumper Mark mentioned ws off the planer with 4 splitshot 100 ft back.

I'm using Cannon pinch-style releases and I think I may need the Blacks style because I do seem to get a lot of Hit-n-Runs. Mark's here till Friday....If anyone's going out in the evenings take him out....He's a good dude.

I can't thank Zebedee enough for taking me out last night. He and his father were both great, and I really learned a lot about putting numerous rods out in a small space -- without one tangle. I will definitely be stealing a few tactics.

PM me your address if you don't mind Jason. I want to send you a care package of items we use the NorthWest that may give you a few more trick in the bag -- that the fish here are not used to seeing.

Give me a call when you come to Vancouver/Seattle/Washington. My schedule may change, and I might be able to head south to Portland...

The offer is also extended to anyone coming out to the Seattle area. I fish salt and rivers, but mainly drift boating coastal rivers for Salmon and Steelhead.

Thanks Guys,

Mark

206-799-9675