How was the water level? Braddocks is my home port, but I'm nervous about the old trolley pilings that would be just below the water lever about now. Hitting one of them with my tin boat doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.  The channel won't be marked until the end of the month.  Could you get a visual on the pilings when leaving the bay?

There should be a Clorox bottle marker there soon. Can't cross those tracks in the highest of level. The course out never really changes, the gap between is always the same.

the docks at braddocks are closed now. new owners of the marina. the ramp isnt blocked yet

The owners have been the same for decades, (town of greece). Steve Gibbs, (Gibbs marina) had a management contract for the past 20 years. Greece canceled contract. A 2 mill project will be underway.

I stopped by the marina today (Sunday). All docks were blocked off, ramp was a mess with logs and debris. Looked in the office window and everything is gone..... just an empty room.   Hopefully it will return to a full service marina when the new channel is dredged open.