Does anyone run a water wolf camera on their riggers?

I run a Gopro in a torpedo housing I made, running just above the ball. It is a lot of fun reviewing footage from previous fishing adventures, but it's also a bit tedious.

The problem I see with the WW is there is no replaceable battery, so when you run out of battery life you have to remove the camera and charge the whole camera. With the GoPro, you can swap batteries and send it back down so you won't miss any action.

I have seen some short clips guys have shot with the WW on Lake Michigan and they looked good though.

I run a Gopro in a torpedo housing I made, running just above the ball. It is a lot of fun reviewing footage from previous fishing adventures, but it's also a bit tedious.

The problem I see with the WW is there is no replaceable battery, so when you run out of battery life you have to remove the camera and charge the whole camera. With the GoPro, you can swap batteries and send it back down so you won't miss any action.

I have seen some short clips guys have shot with the WW on Lake Michigan and they looked good though.

Tyee

Can you show a photo of the torpedo mount you made for the go pro, I had a similar idea but I'm a little worried about attaching it to my rigger.

Thanks

Steve

KJ, I will snap a photo as soon as I have a chance and see if I can post it here. I haven't had the greatest luck posting pictures here...I have done it, but they come out real tiny for some reason.