Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Just driving to my spot now passed the auction direct car dealer in Victor if any of you guys are familiar with that area and out of the corner of my eye I see a shooter buck standing directly in the light of one of the parking lot lights. Tried to get a pic but the lot is gated off on one end in the section he was in.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yup you could actually smell stinky rutty tarsal in the air

Yep sure could but where the hell is the deer that stunk it up? My brother is sitting in there and hasn't seen anything yet. Perfect morning for movement oh and it's November 6th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bondouley, did you find your deer?

I haven't even looked yet I'm waiting till after the morning sit. I'm trying to get my brother a deer and to be honest the more time I give him I feel it gives me a better chance of recovery. With any luck he's bedded 150 yrds in front of me in the thicket where he slowly walked into after the shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea forgot to mention that, wile climbing my tree I had a deer blow at me. As I type this have a racoon passing through. No deer seen.....

Seems like I'm in the same boat as you this morning. Got to my stand well before light had a couple rocks in my boot so I grabbed them out quick zipped my pant leg back up and had a deer blow at me. Took release side glove out put it and my release on pull my other glove out put it in my mouth for a second and there's antler ice on it. Now the wind changed the way I don't want it blowing and I've seen 2 red squirrels.

Edit- forgot to mention said antler ice glove was a second glove but it's also a right hand glove.

Edited by PeltHunter

Can't believe I still haven't layed eyes on deer this morning, perfect out! Good luck on your recovery, if you got blood like you say and backed out for 24hrs I wouldn't be surprised if you are able to put your hands on him.