Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

This thread has been a great read thank you for all contributions. I shot a decent buck on Halloween evening and since than it has been great reading about all your sits and takes on the season.The deer I shot had been eating well it had the largest body of any deer I have ever killed in 40 years of deer hunting. It was shot in Genesee county and it was following and lightly bumping does the evening I killed it.

Good luck with the rest of your season and I will try to contribute when I get back out in the woods!

post-139757-0-61712900-1478268724_thumb.jpg

post-139757-0-27556000-1478268742_thumb.jpg

2nd sit here in pa. Saw 5 does and grunted in a nice tall tined 8 went to draw back. And got buck fever... I've shot my 10 point and 2 does this year already and I couldn't draw my bow on this deer, finally got to full draw and he saw his doe and went back towards her no shot.. hopefully tonight I'll get another chance!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by machzrcr

This thread has been a great read thank you for all contributions. I shot a decent buck on Halloween evening and since than it has been great reading about all your sits and takes on the season.The deer I shot had been eating well it had the largest body of any deer I have ever killed in 40 years of deer hunting. It was shot in Genesee county and it was following and lightly bumping does the evening I killed it.

Good luck with the rest of your season and I will try to contribute when I get back out in the woods!

10-31-16 buck3.jpg

10-31-16 buck.jpg

Congratulations! He is a hog for sure!

Thanks for the positive feed back guys I am almost 6 foot and I hate to say it but I weigh over 250 lbs and that brute makes me look small lol ! He grossed 120" and he is the first buck I have shot in 4 years so I am one happy guy! The last 10 years I have been waiting for 3 year old bucks or better and that does get frustrating at times but it has been worth the wait!