Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Bugs were brutal tonight. Tweaked a set tonight by moving the stand 25 yards. Perfect day to.do it with the wind help to mask the noise. Did have some chasing but never saw the buck responsible. Does don't seem to be tolerating much harassment at all.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139598-14780441183475_thumb.jpg

Bugs were brutal tonight. Tweaked a set tonight by moving the stand 25 yards. Perfect day to.do it with the wind help to mask the noise. Did have some chasing but never saw the buck responsible. Does don't seem to be tolerating much harassment at all.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bugs were brutal AND legendary. Hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, skeeters, and TONS of spiders enjoying the heatwave a lot more than the deer in 9a.    Nautitroller--great buck, congrats!

Bugs were brutal AND legendary. Hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, skeeters, and TONS of spiders enjoying the heatwave a lot more than the deer in 9a. Nautitroller--great buck, congrats!

You seeing any chasing yet around our neck of the woods, Vince? I have to finish building this last garage then it's 10 days in the tree. Seems like This weekend will be perfect timing

You seeing any chasing yet around our neck of the woods, Vince? I have to finish building this last garage then it's 10 days in the tree. Seems like This weekend will be perfect timing

Not for us but I have heard some incredible stories from others. If there happens to be an early doe coming in to heat its a "rave' in the woods. Normal stuff, cams on fire on cold nights. Seems a bit ahead just south of lake plains as well. Perfect timing to have that job, the next cold snap is when you want to live in woods. Good luck.