Center Console rebuild

Captain Carl Bish

THANKS GUYS!

Awesome. You in the keys?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes, Sold my LO Charter business last year and moved down here. (Marathon)

Nice work Carl. You been getting after any lobster? Flounder are on fire up by me. Can't wait to get back.

Got a few on the one time we went for them. You gotta get down here!

Very nice work. What brand hull is that?

It is a McKee Craft

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Carl! Great looking center console and new 300 hp should make her run on that bracket!...a T top next? Jealous as get out! Year round fishing and I'm getting ready to hibernate my little aquasport now!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

T-top after the winter.  Not as fast as I expected, but I think it is propped wrong.  Fuel efficiency is  decent under 5 gal/hr at cruise between 3000 and 5000 rpm (30-38mph)  Certainly plan to fish all winter....wahoo are just showing up....if I ever get one I post it under fishing reports for some winter fodder!!!  Take care my friend!

T-top after the winter. Not as fast as I expected, but I think it is propped wrong. Fuel efficiency is decent under 5 gal/hr at cruise between 3000 and 5000 rpm (30-38mph) Certainly plan to fish all winter....wahoo are just showing up....if I ever get one I post it under fishing reports for some winter fodder!!! Take care my friend!

That should be fun!not quite the same as netting a king salmon lol...let me know if ya need a gaff man! Should make for a really good story with a 50 plus hoo! Watch out for Omganothershortfatbaldone...baldy for short...he's been MIA for a few months here. Said something about the Marathon hump last post. Cuba might have mistaken him for a spy disguised as a hairy sea urchin....

That should be fun!not quite the same as netting a king salmon lol...let me know if ya need a gaff man! Should make for a really good story with a 50 plus hoo! Watch out for Omganothershortfatbaldone...baldy for short...he's been MIA for a few months here. Said something about the Marathon hump last post. Cuba might have mistaken him for a spy disguised as a hairy sea urchin....

LOL.....I am interested in getting in touch with that ^^^^ guy....next time you get a wiff of him let him know that!!!  So far I haven't seen him in Winn Dixie....once I thought I smelled him but it was just the spoiled scallops!!!

LOL.....I am interested in getting in touch with that ^^^^ guy....next time you get a wiff of him let him know that!!! So far I haven't seen him in Winn Dixie....once I thought I smelled him but it was just the spoiled scallops!!!

Haaaa!...good one!..I'll let him know your looking for a chum pot!

Take care Carl!