It's Over !!!

HB2

50 minutes ago, Mike M said:

Well said Gator!! You and I are two republicans on the same page when it comes to Trump. Character counts in politics, the workplace in friendships and relationships. I have a n 17 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. They both asked me questions about things they heard Trump said during the campaign. Most of the time I'd say don't worry he's never going to be elected. I guess I was wrong and now I have some really tough explaining to my kids. My  daughter was outraged when she heard Trump bragging about grabbing women by the pu**y and his other comments about how he views women. My 7 year old couldn't believe that he wants to build a wall around the whole country!  I did explain to him thats not exactly what he wants to do. You try and teach your kids the difference between right and wrong,a being gentleman or a lady. The Golden Rule: Treat others way you would like to be treated. Sadly thats not who Donald Trump is. So how do you explain President Donald Trump to your kids???

The same way you would talk to them about womanizing JFK & MLK! The fact that they were womanizing deceitful men didn't negate thier contributions to society. Human beings are far from perfect & they should be applauded for the positives & called out for their short comings!

Edited by dmd113

5 minutes ago, gunnysargent12 said:

Very simple explanation to the kids.  Turn off the dam tv, especially the news.  If you watch a liberal news station then they only broadcast the liberal views.  I was a law enforcement officer for 25 years. I can't tell you how many times what the news reports is completely false or the opposite of what actually happened.  My wife was so worried about what the news report compared to what really happened when I explained it to her in person. 

Not one of us was there when these alleged p'.sy grabbing comments were made.  I guess no one understands that voice bytes and recordings can be changed to hurt someone.  We do live in the 21st century.  

God help you you if you think this country would be in better hands if "she" became president.

So he never said he liked to grab her puss. Just cause your not there doesn't mean it didn't happen. Do I think it matters no! To act like it didn't happen is completely ignorant. Funny Sargent would that hold up in court. 

Tell them the Vatican has a wall as does  Mexico on there southern border. The wall is for there protection and MAY impede the flood of drugs coming into the USA. As far as Presidents and women don't forget to include Bill Clinton ,Monica and paying off rape lawsuits. Mayb explain how words are not always the same as actions. 

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Same problem I had explaining an impeachment process with Clinton to my kids now 30 and 32, and my parents would have had with me on Kennedy, but we didn't have the media as prolific as today nor the teachings we have today either. Two channels on TV and the president came on in 1962 and my favorite show went off...that was my only concern, but that's not today. Cameras and digital recordings are in every aspect of your life.
Hell, you might only be able to go in the woods and say something to be private, but maybe not...there's trail cameras all over out there!
I am not an angel either.

cent frum my notso smartphone

10 hours ago, gunnysargent12 said:

Very simple explanation to the kids.  Turn off the dam tv, especially the news.  If you watch a liberal news station then they only broadcast the liberal views.  I was a law enforcement officer for 25 years. I can't tell you how many times what the news reports is completely false or the opposite of what actually happened.  My wife was so worried about what the news report compared to what really happened when I explained it to her in person. 

Not one of us was there when these alleged p'.sy grabbing comments were made.  I guess no one understands that voice bytes and recordings can be changed to hurt someone.  We do live in the 21st century.  

God help you you if you think this country would be in better hands if "she" became president.

You're right on about the media. I've been in emergency services for over 30 yrs and they print/say what they want not what you tell them. There's now a few that I don't even acknowledge due to this fact simple as that. 

2 hours ago, Firechief48 said:

You're right on about the media. I've been in emergency services for over 30 yrs and they print/say what they want not what you tell them. There's now a few that I don't even acknowledge due to this fact simple as that. 

Man how true that is!! Our town had a meeting, and the board was dead wrong, some were so humiliated, they didn't have the nuts to stay they walked out!! The towns people were right, our local TV station aired the whole meeting. The next day the Scranton TV station said the total opposite we were like WTF, where did you guys come up with that. A big Yankee $$$ lawyer didn't want to look bad so SOMEHOW, this totally false info they aired the night after.  HHMMM:mooning:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/calexit-explainer-california-plans-to-secede-2016-11
Yippee for the hippee! So they want to secede because of their cultural differences....mostly. Ok how exactly do these folks think they got so culturally different.
55 Democrat electoral votes removed...hmmm..Ok!
Stan!...Cuomo has just announced New York is taking refugees! Those in Cali that own a salmon rigged boats are free to come live in our state. LOU vetting necessary! You are welcome to come fish with us!

7 hours ago, skipper19 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/calexit-explainer-california-plans-to-secede-2016-11
Yippee for the hippee! So they want to secede because of their cultural differences....mostly. Ok how exactly do these folks think they got so culturally different.
55 Democrat electoral votes removed...hmmm..Ok!
Stan!...Cuomo has just announced New York is taking refugees! Those in Cali that own a salmon rigged boats are free to come live in our state. LOU vetting necessary! You are welcome to come fish with us!

Mark

Think I will just stay up here in the mountains,I have a clear field of fire. I for one am sick and tired of left wing politics , I am sure I would not pass the vetting I hate it when people ask me what I think about this or that they get that dumb look on their face when I tell them. Hey you guys keep plugging away on this thread , Please let me know what the out come is.

By the way went out fishing yesterday and Shasta Lake Rainbow love the Optimizer Lures ( friend Dave ) it was 33 degrees when we started fishing Sunday morning . Trolling off boards at 4.5 mph, The Optimizer is half the size of the Rainbow

w8uouc.jpg

Edited by stan

Mark
Think I will just stay up here in the mountains,I have a clear field of fire. I for one am sick and tired of left wing politics , I am sure I would not pass the vetting I hate it when people ask me what I think about this or that they get that dumb look on their face when I tell them. Hey you guys keep plugging away on this thread , Please let me know what the out come is.

By the way went out fishing yesterday and Shasta Lake Rainbow love the Optimizer Lures ( friend Dave ) it was 33 degrees when we started fishing Sunday morning . Trolling off boards at 4.5 mph, The Optimizer is half the size of the Rainbow

w8uouc.jpg

Nice Stan! Send me a link where I can order some. I've got some original models nearly 40 years old. Great rough water performance here on Lake O.