Second Opinion Needed

I was cleaning the garage last night, when my wife came out and told me something was wrong with me. She thinks I have too many fishing rods. I explained different rods for different fish and extra rods for guests on the boat. I looked around and counted 45 rods not including the ones I have one or two in each rod case. Am I a normal fisherman or do I have a problem?

Keep in mind I fish:

Trout

Salmon

Bass

Fluke

Stripers

And sometime the surf

How many rods do you own?

Thanks for the help

Rick

DUDE 45 you got a major problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all find another place to hid the rods usually up in the rafters (dumb animals dont look up)then and only then can you get the rest of the rods you need .45 is like the number most of us have on the boat for1 type of fishing ,I have my fingerlakes topline spring set,rigger set,lake erie wally set,spring ontario set,flea season set, and now breaking out the fall fishing set,did i mention a full array of hudson river striper layout, then ya gotta have backups ,stream fishing,and yes at least 1 bass rod (sorry yankee),not to mention keeping every rod Ive owned for the last 40 years ,now im expanding my salt water arsnol as we plan on staying in the keys for retirement . Now ill need tarpon rods,shark,snapper,snook,bonefish,speaking of that i almost forgot my flyrod collection stating out with my salmon rods ,smaller streams stuff floating line sinking line,dry fly, wet fly, oh and the ultralights are important too open faced ,closed face.Well you get the idea so yes You have a problem now get out there and start getting serious about fishing and buy some rods Geesh. Hope this helps...Ray K. P.S. forgot the seth green,dypsys,lead,copper and thumper, sorry.

Nah,you're perfectly normal stop worrying.I have three boats,and at least 35 rod and reel setups,and of course all the rest of the stuff I'm addicted to.

Course,my ex wife thought differently,she didn't agree.hey I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL,she's the nut.

Boats!

If I could pull it off I would have 3 or 4.

First I would need parking for them and also an ex wife. (hummm)

Now you got me thinking of all of the room I would have in the house for rods if I got rid of all of the shoes.

Legacy....

SO i'm sitting here reading your post, thinking Jack has 5 rods at 7...

and I'm 43....and I have credit on my cabela's card.....and I'm going to

the oak in a couple weeks...and then after the boat is done, I really could use a heavier fly rod........hmmmm.......

John