Here Is What I Have To Put Up With

stan

I am done trying to help others out. Goldentrout asked about plannerboards. so I put up a thing about boards and how far you can run them out from the boat. This is what I get. jerks ...Doc and the hole lot of those know it alls..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply #6 - Today at 3:28pm Quote to be honest....thats kind of rude. taking up 600 feet of water way is no way to fish a freshwater lake. i can understand doing that in salt water.

Stan, Sounds like those anti-600 ft guys have never fished a real lake. They've definitely never been on one of the Great Lakes. Which is okay I guess, cuz you're getting a leg up on them come derby time. (Pyramid Lake Nevada is about 1/2 the size of a few of our our Finger puddles...err... Lakes)

Top Linning structure with a board can be extremely effective once you get the hang of it. Just use your boat handling skills to control the board. Many guys here fish boards in 3 FOW looking for early spring Browns.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Shore line 365 miles, width will vary from 1 to 5 miles depending where your at on the lake. The lake is 4 rivers that all come into one and a dam on the one river. The lenght from the pit arm to the dam well over 25 miles. That would be from east to west

hey stan

this will solve your problem. just invite ray k out on a buffy weather day, let him dress up in his pirate cloths, which will consist of a pair of flip flops a thong and a hat. run him around the lake drunk while he shout eat $hit and bark at the moon. after a couple of hrs of this other fishermen will think your just as crazy and stop picking on your fishing techques. heck after they see all they fish you are catching they will start asking what you doing and adapt to your style of fishing because it happens here.

jason

Ray K sounds just like me . I point and yell at the planes to slow down, people know I am two bricks short of a stack. But the thong thing is just a liitle out there... I have given up one those fools who still want to live in a cave.. I pointed out to day , I want to see all 6 rods out top lining with out tangles :lol: