Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1lastweekend

Sold / Closed Tru Trac or similar 10-12lb pancake weights

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looking for a couple of downrigger weights like the one pictured, don't have to be Tru-Trac brand, but need to be 10-12 lbs and local to Rochester/Monroe County...Dont want to think about what shipping would be on these!

 

Thanks

tru trac.jpg

Edited by 1lastweekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bottom-feeder said:

got a pair in the boat I bought but you gotta come to pulaski to get em

Thanks, got any pics of them?  How much are you asking for them?

 

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they can be shipped in a usps priority box for around 15.00 flat rate up to 70 lbs. I shipped 50 lbs of lead to a guy last yr but don't remember just what it cost. the flat box will hold both weights. if you don't find what you want here look on ebay. they are only around 70.00 for 2 of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sherman brown said:

they can be shipped in a usps priority box for around 15.00 flat rate up to 70 lbs. I shipped 50 lbs of lead to a guy last yr but don't remember just what it cost. the flat box will hold both weights. if you don't find what you want here look on ebay. they are only around 70.00 for 2 of them.

Thanks I will check out Ebay too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the diameter and thickness of the weights you have? I’m considering making a mold for some finned pancake weights but I don’t have any to copy so I’d just be guessing at what they will weigh when I’m done.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fishnut said:

What is the diameter and thickness of the weights you have? I’m considering making a mold for some finned pancake weights but I don’t have any to copy so I’d just be guessing at what they will weigh when I’m done.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I will get you some dimensions from the one I have tonight and post it.  The Tru-Trac that I have shown is a 10 pounder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bottom-feeder said:

Rubber coated.....guessing 12lbs....want em come an get em.....I'll never use emIMG_20190515_172834.jpeg

Sent from my Z971 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
 

Thanks, I will try to figure out an excuse to get up there LOL...Maybe to buy some stuff at Fat Nancy's....

 

I would be more than willing to pay shipping and for your time and trouble to ship if you would be open to that, just let me know. I live just outside of Rochester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I will get you some dimensions from the one I have tonight and post it.  The Tru-Trac that I have shown is a 10 pounder...

Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 10:35 AM, Fishnut said:
  On 5/16/2019 at 6:52 AM, 1lastweekend said:
I will get you some dimensions from the one I have tonight and post it.  The Tru-Trac that I have shown is a 10 pounder...
On 5/16/2019 at 10:35 AM, Fishnut said:


Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok the overall length is 11", with the fin 6" and the lead pancake 5" in diameter.  The pancake is 2" wide in the center and tapers to 5/8" at the edges.  Hope this helps

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ok the overall length is 11", with the fin 6" and the lead pancake 5" in diameter.  The pancake is 2" wide in the center and tapers to 5/8" at the edges.  Hope this helps
 
. Thank you very much.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...