Good weekend at Olcott. 

180 - 325 all 3 days.  From just West of Wilson where we beat up a scum line temp break with inversion (higher surface temp inside, with lower down temp but lower surface temp, and 4 degree higher down temp outside the break) on Thursday. In front of the Red Barn on Friday, and just East of the Microwave Tower on Saturday on different variations of North / South passes brought full coolers all 3 days. Meat was good throughout with a 10" Green Gator being the stud and a 10" Green Dot on White a close second on divers, a big Oki Kingfisher on the deep rigger anywhere from 110 to 140 down chipping in a healthy portion too.  A handful of Moonshine and Silver Streak Mag spoons added the rest of the catch.  

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_20190601_091111.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_0105.JPG

• Like 3

Kings have spread out everywhere.  While you were fishing deep down on Saturday, we were catching kings from the surface down to 50' over 330'.  

13 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Kings have spread out everywhere.  While you were fishing deep down on Saturday, we were catching kings from the surface down to 50' over 330'.  

Yes Chad, I'm afraid transition is happening. There's comfy water all over, at lots of depths

1 hour ago, Storm Warning II said:

Yes Chad, I'm afraid transition is happening. There's comfy water all over, at lots of depths

Yep.  That is why people struggle in June.  Fish can be anywhere in the water column.

18 minutes ago, schreckstoff said:

Any bait at 330?

Surface blobs showing on graph.  Have not seen mid-column bait or bait mountains.  Bait is pinned inside hiding from the evil horde of marauding kings.  Bad year to be a baitfish.  Water is greening up nicely offshore.  

I was off Olcott June 1. Never saw any bait. Caught one nice King in 150 fow. I went all the way out to 300 fow and back in. Saw stable temps never saw an area of warmer water. I got out about 8 am and only fished a couple hours. My main objective was to check out my boat after the Transom Replacement.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app