Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thinking about making last run this weekend. Is the lake fishing still holding up?Any info on depths to start,heard some are trolling in the harbor.Any info would be appreciated.

Circles in the harbor!  Iced out with the blow.  Hopefully some correcting winds will happen and at least get you back outside the break wall.  I am sure if its good weather the offshore bite is still holding for 2yr olds and stragglers.

2 hours ago, Tall Tails said:

Circles in the harbor!  Iced out with the blow.  Hopefully some correcting winds will happen and at least get you back outside the break wall.  I am sure if its good weather the offshore bite is still holding for 2yr olds and stragglers.

Thanks for the information.

Yesterday off shore was decent when you found the bait pods. When I found temp down 88’ it was game on. But there is a lot of dead water in between.!!!

Capt Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished the harbor and around the break walls Sunday. Went 1 for 2. No marks in the harbor or out to about 60’ of water.