bubbler at taughannock

The launch is clear,bubbler is working and the lake is as low as we've ever seen it.Maybe with the warm weather,it will come up abit.......Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

You're not just kidding either. Both of my lifts are dry! I also have to be very careful with the well too. Its gone dry a few times. Usually 500 gallons in it but I'm lucky if there is 80 gallons in it now. Don't know why they lowered it so far. Not much snow pack. I did talk to the lock master and he said they closed the lock finally last week.

We better get snow and rain this spring or the boats won't be able to go in the lifts till the end of May! And no, it didn't come up at all as of this morning.

RR

Scott,

Think my new 16 1/2 ft aluminum might get out on the lake at Tauganock? Starting to get the urge.

Thinking about those nice landlocks you were taking last season. Those Browns too.

We can leave the lakers for somebody else. ;)

Glen

Scott,

Think my new 16 1/2 ft aluminum might get out on the lake at Tauganock? Starting to get the urge.

Thinking about those nice landlocks you were taking last season. Those Browns too.

We can leave the lakers for somebody else. ;)

Glen

Yea Glen should be able to make it, just have to be careful when going out of the shoot. Might have to trim the motor up a bit. Lake came up 6 inches yesterday.

RR

6in should be good from what i saw acouple weeks back .but the ramp end (dropoff) might be a wheel eater. surface temp on seneca is still 39 deg need 2 more for the topwater action to start getting better ..between the runoff and increased lake level the so end should open up.

Sounds good.

Scott, I'll keep an eye on the weather and get in touch if you want to get out. Got to be a little bit fussy with the air temp cause it is an open boat. No more 20 deg or under like we did with the 18 ft. way back when. LOL

Glen