Bass Fisherman Rant

Last night returning to my hoist on Seneca, we see a bass fisherman right in front of my hoist.  As we approached, he moved on to the next dock and then pulled up and took off down the lake.  After I get the boat in the hoist and lift it up come to find over 20’ of braided line around my prop.  After some investigation on the other end I found the hook and bait was caught on the carpet on my hoist bunk.  Apparently, he got his hook stuck on my bunk and when he saw me approaching cut his line and ran.

If he had just stayed and let me know it would have been no big deal.  Its people like him that make it harder for the rest of us who want to fish around docks. 

Sorry for the rant but this guy really pissed me off. 

• Like 1

Bass boats with their auto live wells spread evasive species, fleas for one, takes two weeks to dry out to kill fleas or wash with hot water ya right. Ya 250 hp, gas peddle,60 lb fishing line to catch a 1 1/2 lb bass. 

Edited by thork9
  • Like 2

On 6/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, thork9 said:

Bass boats with their auto live wells spread evasive species, fleas for one, takes two weeks to dry out to kill fleas or wash with hot water ya right. Ya 250 hp, gas peddle,60 lb fishing line to catch a 1 1/2 lb bass. 

Lmao this is so true