First trip away from Mexico. (Point Breeze)

My wife got an invite to fish a tournament aboard a Baha 280 weekender this weekend In point breeze.  Fished 6am to 10:00am Saturday and with the storm coming in and bite dieing off we decided to go in and try to pick it back up this morning. Went 10-14ish in the first two hrs. Mainly a spoon bite but meat was also producing on junk lines and Riggers.  Great trip.Captain Jay learned me alot. Always nice to see how someone else runs there gear and realized I need to make a few changes. 
   Now I have two issues.  The wife if leaning me towards Buying a 31ft Baha instead of the 28ft and she really liked the port and is thinkin of maybe changing things up for next year.  

D46A5191-DAB8-42BA-BAD1-A9E6157E3440.jpeg

4B584FF1-D18B-4F6B-92FC-C0542749CBA7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounds good bigger boat!!  Looks like you have been up there quite often.  We are planning for next weekend

17-19 let us know if any plans to go back so soon maybe catch up.   And as always for Tournament end of August through Sept.  Great reading your stories keep up the info.

13 hours ago, Amylee said:

Sounds good bigger boat!!  Looks like you have been up there quite often.  We are planning for next weekend

17-19 let us know if any plans to go back so soon maybe catch up.   And as always for Tournament end of August through Sept.  Great reading your stories keep up the info.

I will most definitely keep in touch.  I may do a day trip this weekend to Mexico.   Haven’t been at my boat in 4 weeks. I’m using the excuse “we had alot of rain and with no shorepower the batteries are weak and need to be ran to charge!:clap:

Edited by Hachimo