Does anybody have any Sodus area info from this week they want to pass on.

Headed up in the am to give it a go, Hope the wave report is close this week, last couple trips they missed it badly!

thanks 

Just a quick report

very nice morning perfect conditions

Got a nice male brown 7 or 8 pounds before getting third rod set in about 115 down 85 was nice temp break

Fished out to 250 feet then moved west a couple of miles and headed back in, marked very few fish and no bait at all

Never had another hit, a few boats well beyond 250 feet but most were headed in.

where did the kings go?

You are not alone wondering.....two buddy's in different boats and days (yesterday and today) skunked and didn't see much worth mentioning. Yesterday he fished 13 hours without a hit and tried everything under the sun and his friend came all the way from Tennessee to fish for the kings..

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

I fished that 80 to 100 water on the way in, late morning, for about an hour. Didn’t mark much and no hits, I was running what I consider to be King spoons and flys. The surface temp was 74 to 76 and those temps were the same to about 60 down.

Water hasn’t changed much temps, down temps, etc in the last three weeks, just not finding fish or bait.

Yikes!

Somebody needs to invent a Salmon call so we can “rattle” them in a little closer!

Maybe a food plot in about 100 or 200 feet of water!

Thanks for all the responses, maybe the big waves this week will move them closer to USA

• Like 1

I have found the right temp will get fish.if they don't hit lengthen the lead.

Green and white has been good since the first stocking

My biggest 38 came on a mag g/w stinger in 45 deg water the night before the fall derby in 92

Edited by john1947