Back to the old grind

Kevin J Legg

I had over 20 doe walk in front of me last Saturday during PA's early season, but didnt have a doe tag where we were at.

Also saw a sow with three cubs come out of a cornfield. Didnt shoot the sow as the cubs were pretty small and didnt want to kill three bears with just one shot.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 11:43 AM, Misdirection said:

I had over 20 doe walk in front of me last Saturday during PA's early season, but didnt have a doe tag where we were at.

Also saw a sow with three cubs come out of a cornfield. Didnt shoot the sow as the cubs were pretty small and didnt want to kill three bears with just one shot.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Gotta respect that. Every year it seems  I pass a sal with cubs. My bear 5 years ago durrin archery was a sal with first years cubs. Watched her 10min come in from 100yrds to 30. Never seen a cub. When i walked up to her an hour after the shot. There were 2 cubs layin next to her  Broke my hart.  Almost sold everything and was gonna quit hunting. Following year I didnt hunt cause it still bothered me. Now i believe them two cubs are the two sals hangin together at my house with 7first years between them. Mistakes happen but if i see a first or 2nd year cub nothin gets shot.