Owasco derby results??

Hey guys was out with my dad both days this weekend for a total of 15 hours fishing through the terrible wind conditions we had… curious to see how everyone else did and if anyone has a picture of the board winners!!! Thanks guys 

We fished both days. The wind was relentless.. We boated probably around 25 fish. All lakers. Had one on board Sat.8.5 lbs. Had a friend call me Sunday and said if its not 10lbs don't come down to weigh so I did not see final board. I have a cool video of my boat bouncing in the waves but its to large to download... I included a pix of ole wILLIE at the weigh in Sat. Just turned 80.  rode the waves for two days.. All fish scraped off the bottom with cowbells.

owasco.jpg

owasco 2.jpg

• Like 1

That’s an amazing day catching that many lakers that’s beautiful. I also took many videos of my boat getting swamped into those swells lol we were getting rocked pretty hard out there. Thanks for the update on the board btw!! I love seeing all the big fish people can catch its very awesome 

Bite was slow on Sat- boated a dozen or so fish, all lakers. Sunday the fish were on the chew, easy fishing. Wind was blowing but fishable. Lunker was a ~ 13lb pike, largest laker was less than 10lb, brown was ~7.5lb. Good fish were brought in. We couldnt break the 8lb mark but had a ton of fun trying.