National Lake Trout Derby

Ok, lets start hearing everyones plans....I am camping at Sampson state park for the weekend, and have a slip. Fishing out of a Blue Fin boat white with blue stripes going down it. Not sure what vhf channel I will be on. Probably wait and see what channel some of you here will be on...I am getting excited about it 5 days off from work 3 days of derby fishin and no wife and kids around :$ Man I Can't wait...

I'll be there on a buddy's boat. Our crew will be in a white with blue stripe 25' Sportcraft, launching out of Severne boat launch. We normally launch from Severne but we may try Geneva 1 day. I'm not sure about a channel for the VHF radio, we usually leave it off and use our cell phones. I can't wait either since you brought it up. :D

What are the rules as far as Juvenile option goes.Thinking about entering.Have two 12 year old sons.Not sure if they would qualify or if I want therm to.If that puts them in a different division then I might just want to pay the $30 for each so they can qualify for the Grand Prize.

If that puts them in a different division then I might just want to pay the $30 for each so they can qualify for the Grand Prize.

The latter is true...I would put them in for the big money!...Good Luck!

will be fishing with the daughter again this year, staying at watkins,launching there also. ch.68 boat name 'the blue bubble' can't miss her because she is very blue and very bright. those little paint swabs are soooo decieving -- Rollie --

Hey, I live in the area and will launch out of sampson as well for the derby. We fish out of a 20' Penn Yan. Probably use channel 68. Give us a call.