-
Posts
9,908 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GAMBLER
-
Me too! Most guys think state land is over crowded. If they walked more than 100yds from their vehicles, they would find an empty woods.
-
-
All of us Sandy guys work together to tow each other. I would never leave someone stranded. I have came from home to go out and get someone in the past. I have seen the BYC towing guys in before also. Not sure what their policy is.
-
Sandy Creek Shootout Paid teams list
GAMBLER replied to GAMBLER's topic in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars
Updated 7/21/19 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
-
I caught a king in the Genesee River skein fishing that had a flasher and fly in its mouth. The king was not hooked, I hooked the leader to the fly.
-
I highly recommend Atommik copper in 300' and 500' lengths. These have been my 2 most popular coppers over the years. You will need a Penn 340 or a Daiwa Seagate 60 for the 300 and a Penn 345 GTI or a Okuma Soltera for the 500. I run a full 300yds of backing on all my coppers.
-
Any Sodus Reports?
GAMBLER replied to Pappy's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Good luck getting reports. The Pro AM is this coming weekend. -
More than likely a bad seal on the motor housing or a cracked boot on the switch.
-
The teams will be listed and updated as we receive entry’s. The teams that are in the Calcutta will have * after the team name. 1. Legacy* 2. Escape* 3. Jager* 4. East Fork Barberians* 5. Piece or Work* 6. Silver Fox* 7. Net Breaker* 8. Rigged* 9. Double AA* 10. U-Betcha* 11. Free Spirit* 12. Mr. Breeze 13. Salmonboy* 14. Black Magic* 15. Pull The Hook 16. Hammerhead 17. Richmond IV 18. Sweet Caroline 19. Scottsman II 20. Double D* 21.Alyda* 22. Reel Serious 23. Hells Bells 24. Just Right 25. U R Next 26. Pickled Livers 27. Polish moments 28. Fishing for fun* 29. Live Action* 30. Coyote K 31. Hound Dog* 32. Get The Net* 33. Sanitarium 34. Irish Thunder* 35. Screaming Reels* 36. Rochester Sportfishing* 37. Addiction* Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Box Full of Browns
GAMBLER replied to stan's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
I ordered some at Narby’s last year. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Braddocks 7/10
GAMBLER replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks 7/10
GAMBLER replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks 7/10
GAMBLER replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks 7/10
GAMBLER replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks 7/10
GAMBLER replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
I am another satisfied customer of Rochester Reel Repair. Give Brian a call! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
What Rick said. As you get into late August, temp means even less to these salmon. I have pulled more stagers out of 70+ degree water in late August than any other temp. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app







