Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Nice report Shawn. Glad to see you got the kids out.
  2. There have been a couple small groups of fish in the river already. If this hurricane upwells the lake, they will be knocking on the door hard core. I would not be suprised if the Salmon gets a push of fish Sunday / Monday. Nothing major but a good push.
  3. No Halibut in Lake Ontario. It is a freshwater fishery.
  4. No Halibut in Lake Ontario. It is a freshwater fishery.
  5. I'm still looking for a small aluminum boat in the 12 to 14' range for perch fishing. If you got one you want to part with let me know. I do need to be able to register it.
  6. You used to be able to send them back to Raymarine. I was told they no longer have parts for those units anymore.
  7. Happy B-day JR. I hope it is a good one.
  8. I had this happen back in July but it was the wire rod and it was arching to my wrist as I reeled. Not a good feeling.
  9. There were 2 Sandy boats. Motoman and my team Escape. I would not have missed it.
  10. I will not be using it this weekend. I have enough guys to run my usual spread.
  11. I say 39.12 but I hope I'm a little lean. I would love to see another 40+ caught y some lucky angler. It does nothing but draw more attention to the great fishery we all are so lucky to have right in our back yard!
  12. Not breaking the rod down is the #1 way to prevent this from happening. You can add 15' of heavy mono between your wire and your diver to prevent this also.
  13. Does this apply now or do we have to wait?
  14. I had a circuit board go in mine too. Same exact symptoms. I take mine to Screwie Lewies in Fairhaven.
  15. Mark, We had the same issue yesterday off of Sandy. I just think they are not super agressive and not getting the hook deep. 75% of the fish we boated last night fell off in the net.
  16. Happy Birthday Mick. Hope you enjoyed your day!
  17. No need to motor down this year. You can fish it from Sandy. I'm in.
  18. Penn 330 GTI. It will hold ten colors, 300 yds of backing and leader. If you have cash, I believe a Saltist 50 will hold the same but have a 6.4 to 1 gear ratio.
  19. Dave emailed me back and said the checks that have not been received in the next day or two.
  20. I emailed Dave Chilson. I will post the results when I get a response.
  21. So Rick, How long until your boat go up for sale? First Jeremy now Screamer. Your next!
  22. My wife and a buddy had fish that placed off of my boat this Summer in the LOC. Neither one of them have recieved their checks yet. Anyone else not recieve thier checks yet?
  23. Blue Stabil not Red. Makes a huge difference.
×
×
  • Create New...