Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Have you seen the politicians agendas? They are trying to outlaw and regulate some of those things.
  2. Jim, Call me and I can give you some canal pointers. Its all I did for 10 years as a kid!
  3. The browns are coming from the Rome Hatchery. Our browns usually don’t come from there but due to the zebra mussel issue in the Hatchery, they did not want expose Adirondack waters to zebra mussels. They are being stocked in waters already infested with mussels. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Install a shut off where the ice maker connects to the copper / plastic. That way if the hose leaks, **** the water off to it and live without an ice maker and water. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. But they will not learn from it. I know so many people that live paycheck to paycheck and make stupid financial decisions over and over again. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Not true. I have an essential government job but my wife does not. Losing one income is a huge hit to my household. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. People are still buying tackle during these trying times. I have had a record week selling Gambler Rigs. 2 shows being cancelled might have something to do with it but I have sold more than I would have made at the 2 shows combined. Not what I expected.
  8. The Rome Hatchery had zebra mussels in the Hatchery. They are dumping browns in Lake O from the Hatchery to keep those fish out of lakes without mussels. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. NO!!!!! I don’t drink and this stupid virus cost me $$$$$! [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. It will be a good time to do it since the cormorants are not back in town yet. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Since both shows were cancelled (Brewerton and Watkins) I am running a promotion on my website. Free shipping on orders over $75.00. Use promo code CORONA SUCKS (must be all in caps) at checkout. This promotion will run until 3/29/20 at 8pm Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. I have a freezer full of perch and venison and guns and fishing rods Incase it’s time to go get more! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. They are looking at the Fall. It’s better than nothing but will people buy in the fall and then again at a show the following March? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Www.gamblerrigs.com use promo code CORONA SUCKS at checkout to get free shipping on orders over $75.00. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. The Watkins Show was cancelled today. Anyone wanting to buy, go to my website. Www.gamblerrigs.com and use promo code CORONA SUCKS at checkout to get free shipping on orders over $75.00. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I might have to throw another display together before Sunday! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Displays are loaded up with new and old product ready for Sunday! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I am all stocked up and ready for the show! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. 17 is the biggest I have caught. Lots of under 5 lbs over the years. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. They can be run behind Flashers, Dodgers, cowbells, Grease Traps, or clean. Double spin n glo rigs out produce singles. If Fat Nancys had double rigs, you should have gone with those. Double rigs have more action and lakers can't resist them. I prefer cowbells trolled slow within 5' of the bottom and slower than 1.8mph.
  21. Lots of big changes this year. They are also dropping a couple pen projects (Sandy Creek, Sodus, Wilson and Fair Haven) but adding another in Black River which doesn't make sense.....
  22. The 34 we caught in 2012 was kept on ice all day the day we caught it for the Orleans County Rotary Derby awards ceremony, frozen for a couple weeks and thawed for the LOC awards ceremony and still looked fresh. Hopefully it will not be a nightmare for the taxidermist. If they dry out, it makes for a tougher job for the taxidermist. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Big laker but why does it look like it’s been dead for days? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. [email protected] Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. I would like to donate some Gambler Rig Walleye Worm harnesses to this tournament. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...