Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. It’s like it shuts off. I spray the antenna with water and I get a weak reading. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. My Sub Troll stops reading speed and temp at about 10:30am each day. Not sure if the head is getting hot. We already stripped back about 20 feet of cable and retied. Nothing works. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. For the previous 2 seasons before this one I had the Bloodrun wire on and had nothing but issues with it. Even took it off and put it back on again. Went back to the 7 strand torpedo wire this season and haven’t had one issue. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. No way they lose money with this derby especially when they charge weigh stations money to be a weigh station and it’s not $10. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. It will always be the pump house Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I can’t believe how bad the trolling etiquette is off Sandy this summer. Multiple different boats and I’ve never seen it so bad. I now call it “Covid Trolling”....... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Important question here: Will their be food at the town hall? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. 90-110 was “stupid” west of Sandy yesterday. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. No it doesn’t, but 1 smack on the water and they are gone. I’m using 30# Ande pink for the first time and love it. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I just signed up for the summer derby....$40 now or was it like that last year. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. If anyone has any of these available for sale, I’d be interested. Thank you, Scott Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. After about 9am 200-230fow was more than steady for me. East troll was awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Try Casey. He had or still has one I thought. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. I have dt10’s also. Transducer is put on and the wire goes into my starboard rigger then a relay cable goes from that rigger to the port rigger. I’ve had zero problems with this. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. The bottom tracking for lakers and browns is priceless. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Im in at Tommy’s today and ready to roll...Great job Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. You are the only one then that I would of ever seen in about 10 places. Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. “It makes sense” “They have to do it”? Now we are doctors? When the restaurant workers start wearing masks when making my take out dinner and Home Depot has less than FUUL parking lot, I’ll think about listening to you.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. The problem is that the state is promoting fishing. What can you do? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Not for nothing, but in the grand scheme of things, I think we’re doing a darn good job at following the “rules”. Us “Americans” are not used to this at all and I commend everyone for doing their part, but IMO it’s way overstated that because a launch parking lot is full or a river is full of fishermen that those actions are major concern for spreading the virus. JC look at Lowe’s, Home Depot and grocery stores for crying out loud. I’m sick of hearing about the boat launches and golf courses being full..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Sorry Jerry, this got out of “hand”. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. I would rub you all over your body and if I don’t put my hands in any hole on my body before I take a acid bath after touching Gator, I’m good....lol It’s about being smart and yes, a lot of people are not. I hope you don’t get a nightmare tonight Keith...lol Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Because there was a mention of all the people fishing, my comment was based off that. Not if they are doing 6’ or not. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Then someone better go put 6’ marks on the ground. It won’t be me. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Until the state STOPS promoting fishing and the outdoors, we can’t give anyone crap for going fishing as long as they are careful. It doesn’t matter if their is a million people at the river. Those people were told to go fishing. Am I wrong? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...