Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I’m in also. I’ll text ya Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Your arrogance just oozes through my screen. You should feel proud, your very special.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. You just won comment of the year! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. With how bad they’re playing AGAIN, thank you for letting me know what not to watch at 1pm. It’s past comical now... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Mine are 30 years old and have not broken one yet. I did hear the new ones suck. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Lol. Tell my wife.... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. I’m going against the grain on this one. Wanted to try Swans, had jalapeño cheddar dogs and slim sticks made last winter and to us it’s very bland compared to costanzas. Going back to Tony and I don’t care if it costs me my right arm. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. 5 silvers went to 3 silvers that now wants to be 3 with only 2 Bows, Lake trout down to 2 and oh yeah, cutting Salmon stocking 20% each year all adds up to me selling my boat in the near future. Great plan! Right up their with plan2014....... Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Not sure if this will work, but here is my contribution to getting rid of beddes deer when you need to leave.... Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. My God Bill, this is only half of what I have. Time to unload... Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. New price....$110 shipped Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. $130 pick up or $140 shipped Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. $20 or $27 shipped Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Ill take Lot 1 if the other deal falls through please. Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. They told me no problem and why not have them as spares. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. A pleasure as usual Billy! Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Soooooooo you think after getting your license their is some kind of Captain group like Alcoholic Anonymous to help you when you need it? You are very out of touch with reality. Sorry. Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. Yeah, I putt out to 25' and start setting lines. In 100' in a jiffy. Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Thank you, I'll pass it along. Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. What are the measurements? Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Your having a user error issue. I use 20# on my drivers with no snubber running spoons and with the zero stretch of the wire, I haven't had 1 customer break one off unless it was teeth. About 50% of them bring a fish in on wire correctly too. I know your frustrated, but if your using 20+# and breaking fish off, your in the major minority if that makes any sense...lol I'd gladly show you what I use if that would help. Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Your all set then! Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Nothing nothing nothing out produces cut bait. Trust me, my friends will yell you I've tried every type of fake stuff on the market so I don't have to pay for cut bait. In a pinch it will work, but you cannot replace a fresh fillet in the ole head. Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...