Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I did all that and have the Sam's attached to a big key ring which is attached to the arm Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. I'm just not sure if the release needs to be put on in a certain direction. When I'm at the boat tomorrow I'll take a pic and someone can help me out please. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I must be an idiot (no comments), I have those Sam's releases and can't get them to release properly to save my life. Everyone loves them, but me, which means I'm the problem. LoL Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. That's the first time I've ever heard that as long as they've been around. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Oh yeah, and how bout a calcutta that isn't almost as much to get in as the tournament entry. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Currently I have no time or interest anymore. The "intell" some boats get is invaluable. You can't do anything about that, people have friends and that's a good thing, but it's a huge advantage. *Get rid of the observer and ACTUALLY use the polygraph tests. *6 fish rule with culling *Stop making tournaments "top heavy". The more you charge in entry and give for first place will ruin a tournament in any sport in a heartbeat. The first promising thing I've seen from the west end pro am in a long time is they are now going back to some of the original rules that made that tournament great. This crap that's been thrown at the fishermen in the last many years is completely mind boggling. Stop reinventing the wheel, just replace a few spokes. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Eddy was a good dude. I also mated for him some times. I think we used the same silver bullets and watermelon NK 28's all year...lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Just put a bend in the head and throw it in the water. If it's rolling at a decent clip, then put it out. Don't get a headache over this, just get it to roll and throw it out. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Not that I know of. They just have regular handles Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Many people have watched me fillet and I'm definitely not perfect, but they mention how it just glides through the side of the fish as I start from the Gill. It's truly effortless. I see guys use some knives that claim to be good and it's embarrassing the difference between the two. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Cutco. We send ours in for free sharpening every fall and if they think they need replacing, they send back brand new ones. I'll never have to worry about a knife ever. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Maybe this time the dredge won't leave it half done and dangerous due to getting a better paying job elsewhere....lol. It a comedy of errors there. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. We've had some great West blows lately and that always sets things up perfectly. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Those are just floating barbeque pits...lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. State launch is ready for use. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Send Chris from Minion flies a pm and I'm sure you'll be pleased. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Actually, I just took them out of the box last week....lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Went by today and nothing there. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Rumer has it, the state is holding back 40 million in relief funds, part of which was to reimburse the town of Hamlin's employees for the overtime pay spent last year. The town apparently won't touch those docks till they get the money. And we live in this state why? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. If your in gin clear water I wouldn't waste your time there. Gin clear equals no fish 95% of the time. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. The west winds doesn't do squat to that channel. It's the north East wind that fills it in. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. That would make may too much sense Brian.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. That is awesome, but unless they put jetty's out there it's gonna keep filling in. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. I put maple syrup on the salmon with a 30 minutes left in the smoking and everyone loves it. Huge difference. It needs to be real maple syrup, not aunt jamomma Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Pictures would be of great help to your sale btw Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...