Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. 4 - 13" flashers......$50 90 - used/new flies (atommik & ito)...$110 Shipping not included. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Fabaloso is fabulous! Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Oh snap! I'd have to see them. Long A's and those smaller ones I'm looking for. Text me a pic this week sometime. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Ok, thanks. Looking for bombers. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. If those are bombers long A's, I'll take them. 9th pic Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Split!?!? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. 16# Atlantic and yes it went to the taxidermy. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Not sure what that link is in the first post, but I can't get the freaking thing off my home screen. Wtf Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. The learning curve can be cut dramatically with a trip with a good captain. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. I'm 3rd then. The "fox" moon shines bright. Ask fellow Sandy guys...lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. We have one difference so far between this year and last. It's not flooding on the Ottowa River. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Those people that come in late are the ones standing because they don't wanna go disrupt the presentation in getting a seat. I can't believe I'm even arguing this..... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Overflowing? Are you at the same meetings? Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. I guess I'll leave now then.... Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Jerry, is the meeting in a different building this year? Student alumni center? We used to go to Carlson Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Rob, will you please test out a short copper, long copper and a 10 color on 1 board? I'm very interested and a video of this would be appreciated! 🤣 Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I have no clue if he would be. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Jerry what about a freezer at Tommy's. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. No clue. I only have a couple short cores left. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Rob got me running short coppers under 200' and they produce well. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Wraps Sold. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Yes Mud they're available. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. All flashers sold. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...