Jump to content

jk1

Members
  • Posts

    676
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jk1

  1. Alex great tape, that was fun to watch.....jk
  2. Like a person with a sense of humor, there are a lot of dull people out there. Raining here----again.....jk
  3. I was joking, yes that is a good one you have. Right now, well after the weather settles down my choice would be Cayuga even though it is an hour further for me......jk
  4. A 4.5 pounder from Keyuka, it must have been 36 inches long......jk
  5. jk1

    Keuka Keuka meeting

    Would like to go but to far for me. Please post what you hear here. Thanks.....jk
  6. My boat is nicknamed "Trailer Trash" if you ever see it you will know why. 15 Johnson, but we catch some fish, we only jig....ha ha.......jk
  7. Hay good job, I am 2 1/2 hours from long Point and want to go every chance I get.....jk
  8. Any woman that fishes in good looking. Well almost.....jk
  9. The "vanish" brand of fluorocarbon is horrible. Have had many breakoff with it. Now use easy floro or Segar floro only......jk
  10. Nice photos, good read. Thanks.....jk
  11. Casting cleos on the rocks????
  12. bulletbob, us to we like jigging and casting. Nothing like the old express train hitting your line with you holding it and fighting it all the way back......jk
  13. For me I bet it is twenty years since we dipped for them......jk
  14. That is what it is all about. There are those greedy goys on every web site but most of the sporting web site are good people.....jk
  15. jk1

    Canadice 4/15/17

    It is warming up. Was 39 just a short while ago......jk
  16. A pup that made it through the winter season.......jk
  17. 35 rem 336 long tubular magazine 1957 year. Cost 56 muskrats in those days with a K 2 1/2 weaver scope. When I started shooting the Hornady 200 grain ammo I doubled my accurate distance......jk
  18. Thanks for the information about Severan.....jk
  19. I am confused, where is "Severn"?
  20. I will wait to hear your answer, thanks.....jk
  21. I am local, only 100 miles south!!!! give or take a few.But I do know a fella up there we bought a truck from years ago
  22. He and I and the country between us IS fisher country. Them and otter are every where around here.....jk
  23. Rats, That was fun fishing. Love to see the pike hit surface lures. Can you say "chugbug"?????? What is the closest launch now, across lake?
  24. Is that small one for just a few rigs open still where the creek from keyuka dumps in? That is a great location for pike in that huge flat, I have not been there in 10 years......jk
  25. That pickerel is delicious, good job. I assume you first trip of the year glad everything went well......jk
×
×
  • Create New...