Lowarance transducer

Force of one

I have a lowrance elite 9 ti2 that I am going to install to troll with. Looking for recommendations for A transducer for trolling. I have a primary and kicker outboard. I seem to get a lot of noise from them on my current Garmin transom mount transducer . Any input appreciated.

Ditto on the 83/200 transom mount. I know there are more sophisticated transducers but for just trolling it work fine and I can mark fish up to about 30 mph and bottom into the low forties. I seldom use the structure scan function during routine trolling for trout or salmon. if in deeper water e..g. over 100 I switch to 83 and for marking the riggers better. The key thing is playing with the adjustment in the right location til you get what you want.

Edited by Sk8man

the cheapest solution will be repositioning your Garmin transducer so it could work properly but if you choose going to another route then you can get a regular 83/200 with the 9 pins connector part # 00014884001 and you can stick it on the hull. You need to pick the best location. I may have the how to somewhere, I will look at my files here at the camp but I have more chances at home.

There is a excellent transducer for your kind of fishing ut it's a transom mount and maybe to expensive: TM-150M part #: 000-13944-001