Basic Fishing Page??

Dearest members,

I have been cultured and matured on my recent vacation. It has been 5 days sence ive bashed anyone tho ive made a few jabes at skipper ,and for that im truley sorry,Why did i wait sooooo long.....OK enuf of the BULLS%$T, hey ChadJUST IN CASE YOU ANT GOT NUTTIN TO DO BUT GOLF ,hOW ABOUT A TIP PAGE NO ONE CAN POST ON BUT NEWER GUYS COULD GET LOTS OF START UP QUESTIONS ANSWERED :KINDA LIKE THE OAKS TIPS PAGE OR MAYBE WITH PERMISSION A QUICK LINK(I KNOW I KNOW) ......EVEN THO WE DONT MIND HELPING ALL THE NEW GUYS WITH THE BASIC INFO ,AND MOST INFO HAS BEEN POSTED MANY TIMES ITS TUFF TO DIG THROUGH 100,000(NUMBER OF CAT LEGS) POST IF YOUR NEW EXPESSIALLY TO FIND BASIC INFO...THIS INFO COULD BE OBTAINED THROUGH A ONE TIME POLL OR JUST SAVE A BUNCH OF TIME AND ASK ME AS I KNOW EVERYTHING..then the basic page formed;LINE WEIGHT

:speeds

;dypsy info

;sliders

;why it not good to retrive cheese doodles from the floor while driving (musky bob tip) circles with copper.

;ect,ect.ect.ect.ect,ect,ect,ect

Chad, I agree with FF sort of :o

Make Ray's wife the Moderator of that page since she's got nothing to do but get dragged along by him while he goes to his arts and crafts shows. That will give them even more time together, she will be able to control his posts a bit (help for all of us :yes::clap: ) plus she knows more than him about fishing I am sure anyways :lol:

Chad

Some thoughts for sub threads & suggested Mods:

1. Speed – Ray K.

2. Speeds – Ray K.

3. Speedos – Ray K.

4. Buffy & Hairy Bears– Ray K.

5. Craft show review - Ray K.

6. Fry pan & Greasers (LTs)– Fishinman

7. Meat & Birds – Reeljerks

8. Fishing smarter than a 5th grader – Musky

9. Go West young man or Catching bait & beautiful scenry– Stan

;):lol:

Seriously though.....

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I have been cultured and matured on my recent vacation. It has been 5 days sence ive bashed anyone tho ive made a few jabes at skipper

And to think I can be the only one who would cause you RAY to regress to your former state of mind. Now go back to misspelling everything so we know it's really you.

Instead of: Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

New to Trout & Salmon trolling? Don't be afraid to ask a question about anything! The LOU community is filled with some of the most experienced sport fishermen this lake has ever seen. Should just say: See Ray or Searay or C-Ray :rofl:

How about creating a new thread - "Ask Ray"

Disclaimer - I have not met Ray in person however I felt like I know him so well after reading his million postings. Indeed, I must be careful to tread along nicely otherwise I would get bashed so fast just like a speeding train running over a penny on the rail. :o

Better yet - title the thread "Dont Be Afraid to Ask Ray" The poster should check off the disclaimer as this person will agree to be helped out by Ray and not take any offense by his words of widsom. :rofl:

How about creating a new thread - "Ask Ray"

Disclaimer - I have not met Ray in person however I felt like I know him so well after reading his million postings. Indeed, I must be careful to tread along nicely otherwise I would get bashed so fast just like a speeding train running over a penny on the rail. :o

Better yet - title the thread "Dont Be Afraid to Ask Ray" The poster should check off the disclaimer as this person will agree to be helped out by Ray and not take any offense by his words of widsom. :rofl:

That's perfect :yes: