To be Continued...

LongLine

FISHTAILSOFRAYK-1.jpg

Ok, there's a start, now you guys continue the story of our hero.... :D:D

Disclaimer: The above story is purely fictional, however the characters are real and have contributed over 30,000 times to make this the best forum on the net. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

In his mind, it was a "shorething", but turned out to be nothing more than a bunch of "rolmops", so he continued to be a "salmonhunter4" now, but secretly hoped to be a "Landshark" buying up real estate whenever he could.

:D

...he wanted to fish during the salmon-day but he had to settle for fishing at "salmonite". Because it was dark he couldn't see and he hit floating debris and suffered a "bowbender"......

(By the way-thanks for the reference in your original post Tom!!!!!!!)

- Chris :beer::beer::beer:

Now that im found out ill have to become a "RUNNING REBEL" and a" PIRATE" on the land. With me "HAIRYBUMCRACK" blowing smoke from eating raw venison my shorts look like a "ATOMIC" bomb done went off there. You might think im a "BOTTOM FEEDER" ,,,but thats where the line is drawn.. I will run south for the winter but yer all on my list ,,when i getts done down there you will all feel the rath of OMGANOTHERSHORTFATBALDY or "baldeagle" for shorts.....So while yer all chopping holes in solid water ill be seeking the treasurs with my metal detector on the "clothing optianal" beaches ............OPPS SORRY MAM COULD YOU STAND ASIDE WHILE I CHECK YOUR TOWEL AREA FOR ANY METAL OBJECTS ...,,,OK,,,, ALLS SAFE HERE ,,,,... YOU OVER THERE MISS! LET ME CHECK YOUR AREA FOR SAFETY .....Its gonna be a long winter.................

With his "Mrs" now retired and owning a new camper, he's now looking to TrollThruLife by taking his knowledge of fishing to television and have a show called "Always Learning Or Never Learning" on cable network FX. There will be shows like fishing with lyteline while Trolling Keuka for johnbrownt or his segment called Schools Out walleyemagic with a rapala and the one he just recorded with Big Dave entitled fishing the mudflat, Zero Limit......