Yankee Troller update

Billy V

Guys,

I've been in contact with Rick almost every day concerning his Dad's condition and he's asked me to update all of you. Rich is still in a coma at Strong. Yesterday was not a good day; they have been unable to get the swelling in his brain to subside, so they surgically removed a portion of his skull to help with that situation. They hope that the swelling subsides as a result, but they told Rick it could be from a few weeks to several months before they can repair that portion of his Dad's skull. At this point the best the doctors can tell Rick is that it's a waiting game for his Dad.

As most of you know, Rich has been the man at the wheel for every one of the Pro-Am, Scotty, and local tournaments that the Yankee Troller team has been involved in. He's been a fixture on Lake Ontario for decades now and is the original Yankee Troller. I think it goes without saying that he can use all of our prayers on a daily basis. Please keep them coming. Also, if any of you wanted to send Rich a get-well card, etc., you can address them to him at the following address. Be sure to indicate that's its Patient Mail or they'll return to sender like they did with my card!

Richard Hajecki (PATIENT)

Strong Memorial Hospital

601 Elmwood Avenue

Rochester, NY 14642

While Rich won't see them till he's recovered, his wife & two boys will certainly appreciate the support from the Lake Ontario community.

That's about it for now. I'll do my best to keep all of you updated here as Rick just has too much to worry about with his Dad to post.