2010 Cayuga LOU-ALL

Who will get the Cup??????  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the Cup??????

• Will Final Flight repeat?
    • Will the Rat come back to win again?
    • Will we have a new winner?

The 2010 Cayuga LOU-ALL will be held on July 24th 2010. Daybreak till 1pm

So all of you that are planning on dethroning Final Flight just post on this thread and we'll keep a running list of the competition and heckling he'll have to fend off this year. :lol: Any opinions on a breakfast and a shotgun start? Picked this date due to the fact that the only other thing on the calendar is the Salmon River Challenge.

Splitshot115

Split,Cyn & I will pick it up next weekend.We're in to win this year.We're not really into the breakfast but we'll do what the majority will want.Strike 3 comes home in 2 months.Looking forward to meeting more LOU members.We hope STINGER will have permission to enter.Time (wife) will tell.....Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

i will be there to repeat!! and i'm gonna bring the mounted brownie from last year so i don't get accused of keeping him alive like flecth did, even tho it did work for him..... working with R&R spoons for a little different pattern that he promised not to show splitshot! this is gonna be a fish catching machine that will be only shown to the highest bidder at the end of the day. hey jason you on board this year? i promise to let you reel a couple in...

I'm in this year. Breakfast sounds like a plan to get people running for the porta jon after eating some greasy spoon sausage. Maybe Split is hedging his odds? Anything I can do to help let me know.

Mower

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We had so much fun last year on our trip to Cayuga we told ourselves were gonna make it to the 2010 LOU-ALL . Lyteline told me he'd make me a triple extra special fly to give us the edge ;) Hope to see everyone there!

Tom

the blue bubble is ready to bounce again, just wish that someone would give me a vote to repeat!! anyway will be commissioning the auto-pilot on wed. and running some custom spoons that are gonna kick butt. i hope it doesn't cost me an arm and leg to keep jason from spilling the beans on MY new secret weapon! scott did you get the special spoon from R&R yet,hope you like it...... GOD bless rollie