Atlantic Comeback Article - Sunday D&C

Great article today about LO Atlantics! It's wonderful to see them as a consistant part of the take. There was one weighed in at the the Niagara Pro-AM Cash Friday event that pushed 20 lbs real hard!

The downside is that to read the article you have to stare at Jerry F. ......... almost puked in my coffee...... at least he wasn't wearing "THE HAT"

The downside is that to read the article you have to stare at Jerry F. ......... almost puked in my coffee...... at least he wasn't wearing "THE HAT"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I couldn't agree more Mike. They could have at least photo shopped Chad's face in there or something :lol: !

Just kidding Jerry we love your ugly mug :o:P

I couldn't agree more Mike. They could have at least photo shopped Chad's face in there or something :lol: !

Just kidding Jerry we love your ugly mug :o:P

Hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike "coyotee" Did your 2 daughters decide AGAINST my ice cream peace/truce offering at weigh in? And vote with you to bash me and my "COWBOY WESTERN FEDORO"

Keep it up (Tom and Jerry's friends) and I start doing GOLF pieces EVERY WHERE !!!

PS thanks Shadster for noticing.

they need to place slot limits for them and inform people that there is a difference between atlantics and browns. ive also recently heard people call them cohos too. sadly enough people are not encouraged to release them either. id love to see a comeback. i was lucky enough to catch 3 in one day in the plume of runoff from little salmon river this spring. it was the day to remember this year for sure. slot limits and oswego river fish ladder! we should be doing more to bring them back.