Cheaters never win!

There are people out there that will do anything. Some people brought in a salmon at the Henderson Salmon Spectacular. It was stuffed full of ice. The person weighing the fish noticed it and held the fish up by its tail and the ice fell out. The guy said the fish ate it after he put it in the cooler. Should have been DQ'd in my opinion. I personally didn't see this but was told about it by someone who did. Not sure if they won anything or not. Must make a guy real proud to win something after having had to cheat to do it.

I really hate cheaters! Glad to see they caught this person. We all spend way too much money and time to be a victim of a cheater. They give us a bad name and then the honest people who do win then get accused of cheating. Just ain't fair nor right!

Man, these posts are just too damn good! Don't ya know I have packing to change today on an off day!

This is why what has happened is so tragic. Make it bad for all of us who legitimately fish these events, those of us that will take it like a man when make a stupid decision or just plain get outfished. This taints our whole sport, and makes it that much harder to secure sponsors. Lose,lose,lose, all the way around. I have faith in the anglers around this lake, that we can uphold the integrity and ethics of future events. Peer pressure and retaining each others respect should be enough.