observers in Oswego for Scotty Tournament

Hey Guys and Gals

We are looking for a few people that would like to observe in our Scotty King Of The Lake Tournament in Oswego next weekend. You would have to be there at 4:45 and ready to watch and learn from the top teams on the lake. This is a Salmon only tournament and these teams are chomping at the bit for the big ones. This would be for the Sunday only and we are going to place you on one of the top ten boats from saturdays scoring.

Call me or text me your info if interested 905 651 3327

Yvan

Awesome opportunity especially since you will be placed on the elite boats of the field on day 2

Great way to watch "up close and personal" guys like Kevin Davis, Tom Burke and Cold Steel and of course the man THRILLSEEKER Vince, hell if I knew I could be placed on the THRILLSEEKER boat I'd forfeit my seat in the tourney !!!!

These are the top 10 teams in the running for the Over-all championship title of KING OF THE LAKE

1) Striker 476.62 YYY

2) Vision Quest 452.01 YYY

3) Rockets 443.71 YYY

4) Hot Rod 440.62 YNY

5) Two Fish 439 YYY

6) Pandemonium 411.22 YYY

7) Get It Wet 410.17 YYY

8 ) Royal Flush 388.35 YYY

9) North Shore Sportfishing 383.42 YYY

10) Thrillseeker 383.41 YYY

I believe at least 8 of these top 10 teams will be in Oswego

Think about it anglers, to be afforded an edge on the learning curve of taking Salmon only on Lady O, can be one of the stickiest traits there is to learn !!! These guys know their stuff !!

Tom

Stay tuned Tom, I actually had four days with camera men onboard during the series. Probably won't have much footage in the final footage though, you know, the ATOMIK apparel! :lol:

Actually, if you want some laughs, there is a piece of footage of me ATTEMPTING to sing on the Pro Am site in the "Raw" link. It's called, "alert angler".

Bruce and Tom, you guys gotta stop perpetuating myths about me, LOL! Once I really learn all the tricks of the computer, I will copy and paste the "thank you" letters I get for helping the newbies that I run into.

Seriously, If I wasn't competing in the event I would jump at the chance to insure it's integrity, by observing on one of the top ten boats. When you stop learning in this business, you're all done.

Another very smart angler, a friend of mine, and a guy I look up to and respect very much is Pat Comerford, when I saw him at a seminar a while back then observing for our big boys event, I had even more respect.

I been out every day off Oswego for almost a week, Steph say's you got a few days to catch up and your tournament isn't till next weekend, why are you fishing every day?

I said, "To learn" .............. Vince I could not agree more with your quote When you stop learning in this business, you're all done

Not perpetuating at all !!! If untrue Vince here is my cell 315-402-9055, please call me around 11 am on the 21st so we can chat about what's going on in The Legend's mind !!!! or better yet let Nick or Dex open their minds to me around the same time He He He (:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Tom

I offered to do it for the Wilson Scotty and have done it for the Pro Ams.You guys are right.You should never stop learning till below ground.It's amazing how many different programs produce.As far as Vinny's myth.Just damn hard work to find the Kings flavor for the day and a never say die attitude.Oh yea a little Ted Nugent vibrations down the cables helps too.I would volunteer but I'm hoping to be one of the top ten boats in Oswego this weekend.Absolute great opportunity for an observer to learn.C'mon guys give Yvan a call.

Observing for a Pro Am or Scotty is a fantastic opportunity to often overlooked. If I could make it up there, I'd be fishing the Scotty, but... If I wasn't fishing I wouldn't think twice about observing. Unfortunitly. Wifey is out of town and I'm playing Mr. Mom that weekend :( Really gonna miss fishing this event.