seneca 10/13

Im taking the boat out for the first time this year. I decided im going to make a bigger effort to learn Seneca as its the closest lake to mess it worth it to launch on the north end now or should I just drive right to Watkins or is there another launch somewhere south of Sampson. I will post how I do regardless but a little friendly advice never hurts

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Good chance I will be out for my first time Sat on Seneca I will post Sat evening. Id go to South end and fish, cranks, spoons and flashers flys from top down to 80'. I drive past watkins and launch at Severne then drive back South. If your boat is not to big you can launch in watkins. Sean

If my boat were any smaller it would be a cartop im coming from the north so maybe Severn is a good idea but barring a north wind I will be out there

I launch at clute park some times in canel, but it was a big mess with trees and crap two days ago. Shamels launch by new hotel is to steep. I don't mind Severne dosn't take me long to fly down to Watkins. I just hope the 120 gallons of gas is still good in the tank. I treated the hell out of it should be ok. Also any of you guys that are going out Sat feel free to call me on 68 or on my cell Sat. Thanks Sean

IA Bowhunter hope to hit Seneca first of the week, just got back from Florida, hope the fish that were staged at the south end end haven't moved out! My rig is only 20' so I'll try Clute Park!

Damn irony woke up at 3 this morning with a crying 3 year old and discovered I had no hot water go into the basement and water is pouring out of the heater still gonna try to get out tomorrow but its gonna be a fight with the wife

After all that I got the water heater replaced and got to the launch and the damn recoil broke so never made it out we fished the pier for a bit with no luck what a pita