Nice walleye

fisherman21

Earlier this year there were some 2x that size spawning. Some of the biggest walleyes I have ever seen anywhere. Don't get caught throwing that cleo though, nothing that would hit that spoon is in season.

Earlier this year there were some 2x that size spawning. Some of the biggest walleyes I have ever seen anywhere. Don't get caught throwing that cleo though, nothing that would hit that spoon is in season.

why not get caught? is it illegal to throw spoons during certain dates? LOL

:rofl:

Slimey- is it legal to throw musky lures the day before musky season opens? No, being an expert like we all know you are you should know that predatory fish hit spoons and no predatory fish were in season during that time. If anyone has any legal questions please call Slimey at 1-315-ASK-SLIME.

LOL Zach, I agree throwing a cleo in there is definately not targeting walleye. As long as the fish was released immediately unharmed there is no problem. I guess the DEC could ball bust and say taking pics with it is not an immediate release but....

Slimey- is it legal to throw musky lures the day before musky season opens? No, being an expert like we all know you are you should know that predatory fish hit spoons and no predatory fish were in season during that time. If anyone has any legal questions please call Slimey at 1-315-ASK-SLIME.

:inlove:

but dont call between 8-12 pm.... TV time ..

as warning..... the slimemachine will be posting some pics of Mongo sized-night dogz in the coming weeks....

these are dogz, savvy?

not confuse for walleye

ROCK ON NOCTURNAL SLIMEMACHINE :yes:

they are never the less mean...

stay tuned :yes: