National Lake Trout Derby Sampson Roll Call!!!

Does anyone need an extra person on the boat this year? I was supposed to go with someone and their boat broke. Have my entry fee paid and everything. I'm not a pro like half of you guys out here but I can land a fish ok and everything at least.

well after playing the last 2 weekends and playing next weekend im breakin my 13,14 yr streek.......so We better see some winners from here!!!!!

just watch those west approachin storms guys they can sneak over the hill pretty Quick.. Good luck to all.

Tough fishing. I think most of the guys are in a coma like state. I just came out of one.We were lucky to do a fish an hour. We lost one good fish this weekend. on for 5 minutes , 2 nice runs zero line retrieved started to move made one head shake and was gone. Thats the luck. The 5 lbrs never come off. Meet a bunch of the guys and had a great time. Had some bad storms last night. Looking forward to the next derby! Wes

Slow weekend for us as well. zero lakers ...lost a good brown at the back of the boat and weighed in a landlock at 7.03 best fish of the weekend. storm really messed things up imo ...the canal and the southend looked like a war zone with all the debri

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png